Chevron in Indonesia
Info Perusahaan (scBS) • Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we produce nearly half of Indonesia’s crude oil, and we’re searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia. Our operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron is one of Indonesia’s top oil and gas producers and a major partner in Indonesia’s economy. Operations include oil, gas and geothermal exploration.
Who We Hire
Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity as a company and in our employees. Chevron in Indonesia hires full-time employees with education and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Earth science (geology, geophysics)
- Engineering (chemical, drilling and completion, electrical, facility, mechanical, petroleum, process)
- Finance and accounting
- Health, Environment and Safety (environmental engineering, environmental management, ergonomics, fire engineering, industrial hygiene, safety engineering)
- Human Resources
- Information technology
- Policy, Government and Public Affairs
- Supply chain management
Where You’ll Work
Depending on your role, your journey at Chevron could take you to one or more of the following Indonesia locations, as well as other locations around the globe:
- Sumatra Operation (SMO) — Duri, Rumbai, Minas and Dumai
- Kalimantan Operation (KLO) — Balikpapan (Pasir Ridge), Sepinggan, Yakin, Attaka and West Seno
- Geothermal Operation (GPO) — in the West Java mountainous area in Salak and Darajat
How to Apply
If you are interested in combining your talents and ambition with those of our high-performing team, please submit your resume at http://chevron.experd.com.
For more information about the company’s policies and recruitment procedures, please contact email@example.com. Please note: Job applications and resumes sent to this e mail address will not be considered.
Compensation and Benefits
Chevron’s compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within local labor markets and to meet the needs of employees living in Indonesia.
Programs include the following:
- Competitive base pay
- Annual incentive awards when the company meets its established goals
- Work and life services (an array of financial, health and other services)
- Medical and dental coverage
- Saving and retirement plans
- Home ownership program (HOP)
- Life and accident insurance
- Disability plans, including sick pay
- Paid vacations and holidays (a total of 20–25 workdays per year)
- Relocation assistance
- Singapore and domestic leave
- On site sports and entertainment facilities (varies by location)
- Back to Top
Career Development Support
When you join Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including:
- Educational assistance
- Technical, leadership and managerial training
- Only ONLINE application will be processed.
- Only one registration (one account) is permitted so that applicant should provide a correct information. Applicant cannot update the registration information after click REGISTER.
- Any willful misrepresentation of application data by the applicant will be subject for termination should such misrepresentation is discovered after the applicant is employed.
- Applicant can apply for 1 position only during the respective year.
- Those who are unsuccessful on the first attempt may apply for another position after 1 year waiting period from the date of previous application submitted. No need to create new account.
- Applicant should complete online resume before clicking the "Apply for This Job" button. Applicant may not update the CV after applying for a position.
Important Notice !
- Applicant who intentionally makes more than one (1) account for the purpose to incorrectly manipulate this recruitment system will be subject to termination once such action is discovered before and or after employment.
- Your application status should be monitored in our website through your account under ‘application status’. You may check your email as well, as we may send invitation or progress of your application through email.
- All communication will be from e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or SMS number: 081389033911, 08118890383
- Always cross check your account at http://chevron.experd.com for any kind information you receive through e-mail, sms or phone calls.
- Neither Chevron nor Experd will charge the applicant any fees in this recruitment program
Informasi lowongan Kerja/Karir Terbaru Tahun 2010:
- Informasi Lowongan ODP: Bank Mandiri (Surabaya)
- Informasi Lowongan ODP: PT. BII, Tbk (Sumatera)
- Kesempatan Menjadi Dosen Politeknik Bengkalis
- Kesempatan Berkarir di PT Semen Tonasa Tahun 2010
- Jolie and Brad Pitt are Suing Britain’s News of The World Tabloid
- Info Lowongan BUMN: PTPN XIII (Exp : 25 Februari 2010)
Informasi Kerja 2010: Januari, Februari, Maret, April. Good Luck! Hope You Success…